пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

air nz travel





I gots to call me friend today, apos;tis her b-day. Wow, grammar critics all over the world has just felt a jolt of pain just cause I typed up that sentence... Anywho, onto my day of wonderful school:
  1. Latin 1:
    • What We Did: After the turning in our homework, we took the quiz. Btw, it HELPS to study, trust me. Flashcards are peopleapos;s savior. Anywho, after that we translated the rest of the story and was quizzed on that stuff, so to speak. Then we got our two sheets of homework [which Iapos;m almost done with :]...] and that was that.
    • Homework: Worksheet 04c and 04d
  2. Western Civilization:
    • What�We Did: Well, it was a test day. We studied with�my regular group�and we�definitely had�an ADD thing again... After we took the test which was kind of annoying [the�questions are worded�badly�on some...]�After�that,�we hung out and then�he�graded the tests really�quickly [Itapos;s technically multiple choice and�fill in the blank�so it wasnapos;t that hard...] and I got three wrong the total points of 74/80. Thatapos;s an�A baby.
    • Homework: None :]
  3. AS English II:
    • What We Did: We presented our play, omfg... I kept forgetting lines but I stayed my best to be in character as "gentlewoman" read the first part of my line XD Thank you "gentlewoman". I think we did okay, I tried to stay as dramatic as possible... Omg, there was this one thing that freaked me out but in a way, was good for the play. There was this one line that Lady Macbeth [me] that says "What, will this hands neapos;er be clean?" Well, for that part, I held up my hands to look at them [just in front of my face] and they shook, a lot. The thing is, I wasnapos;t just a good actor, thatapos;s how nervous I was. My hands were shaking on their own. Holy Crap XD. Oh well, if anyone even noticed, it just seemed that I was really good at it. God, by the way, I could feel my heart through my three layers of clothing... Which reminds me how freakinapos; hot it was today, wearing three layers was not fun TT.TT... Oh and we were the first oneapos;s to do perform. Not only that but afterward we were quizzed on our scene. About what a line meant or something. Not fun when you felt like fainting DX... Okay, I wasnapos;t that bad w/ nervousness, but thatapos;s not the point... Well, others performed and that was it...
    • Homework: None :]
Thatapos;s it... I am so tired by the way. And addicted to this anime called "Saiyuki Reload." Goku is adorable XD... Until tomorrow...


comprar impresora laser, air nz travel, air nz flights, air nz flight times, air nz flight schedules.



Комментариев нет: