среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

debate central




It bothers me when I trust a coworker to do a simple little something so I can get where I need to be on time and then they just donapos;t do it. It doesnapos;t really make a huge difference in the long run, it just makes me look like Iapos;m doing a sucky job of filling out remedy tickets.

Itapos;s chilly again. Iapos;m okay with that. As long as it doesnapos;t get too chilly, I like being able to have the windows open and for it to be comfortable and cool in the apartment instead of stifling hot since our air conditioner is so obnoxiously loud.

I love how on Tyra, she always asks people how they feel about something their friend/sister/parent did to them and then she asks them to tell that to their friend/sister/parent even though they just said it right in front of them.
Tyra: "How does it make you feel that your sister stole your money to buy drugs?"
Girl: "I feel like she betrayed me. She took my hard earned money and took advantage of me. Sheapos;s a stranger to me. I canapos;t believe she did that to me."
Tyra: "Why donapos;t you tell your sister how you feel?"
Girl, to sister: "I feel like you betrayed me. You took my hard earned money and took advantage of me. Youapos;re a stranger to me. I canapos;t believe you did that to me."

This seems to be a common theme on Tyra. I also saw it over my lunch break when a different episode was on and Tyra was making a girl tell her sister that she doesnapos;t like it when her sister kisses girls to get male attention, even though she just had to repeat the exact same thing while looking at her sister. Tyra must think it somehow makes a difference. Either that or she needs to fill some extra time.

My head hurts. Allergies are sucking right now. The past few days have been pretty yucky that way. I hope the yucky stuff goes away soon. Iapos;m boring myself...
debate central, debate central com, debate central ireland, debate central org.



Комментариев нет: