пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

elissa lb.com




Jenna was much more enthusiastic today than Wednesday. The way we go through the books has its perks and downfalls. Iapos;m so thrilled that she gets so into them and shares her own stories; unfortunately, Iapos;m not sure if sheapos;s absorbing what the story is about.� Iapos;m trying to find a balance by letting her tell me something but then getting right back into it. I feel bad b/c I feel like Iapos;m telling her to keep her imagination to herself. She read fluently today, but kept stoping to ask if she could work on the story book she started Wednesday. When we were finished reading, she suddenly didnapos;t want to work on her book.� She kept looking at other groups and seeing what they were doing; also, she seemed afraid to make her own story without Cassie (or maybe Cassieapos;s help?).� Jenna made me laugh when she said "I TOLD you that already" with a laugh. I said "Sorry I forget" and she laughed and said "You forget a lot" lol. Also when I pointed to a word she said "whatapos;s wrong with your fingers? they look weird." This is too priceless, my cuticles (is that what theyapos;re called?) are dry as hell so I told her I needed lotion. :P
elissa lb.com, elissa lbc, elissa lebanese singer, elissa lebanese singer site web.



Комментариев нет: