среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

airport car manchester parking uk




Heya,

A friend of mine from my Stitch apos;n Bitch group has started a drive for a school near where our group meets...here is her post, which you can find over at homespunhelpers.blogspot.com:

I was posting to my knitting group about needing help with a winter item drive and Margie the Ladybug reminded me to reach out to you great people. Thank goodness one of us has a brain

I recently found out that the elementary school in my neighborhood has an above average number of students that live in local shelters. Already we have seen these kids walking to school without sweaters, hats, etc.

The nice thing is we donapos;t need a ton of items to really make a difference. And I am reaching out to a few different groups so we should be able to gather the full range of items. Also, we donapos;t want anything too fancy as the kids are at the age where theyapos;ll lose a few items over the course of the winter.

So, the standard gloves, hats, scarves are needed, for boys and girls of elementary school age. The school colors are blue and white if that helps narrow down choices. We probably need the most help with hats and gloves/mittens as we already have a plan in the works to do some easy fleece scarves. This would be great for the sewers among us

Never having done this I hope I am following the rules. If you have something for us, please tag the item "Prevent Brain Freeze". And then email off line to get mailing information, I guess?

Super appreciate any help you can give

blastocyst transfer pregnancy rates, airport car manchester parking uk, airport car manchester rental, airport car manchester rental reservation, airport car manchester rental thrifty.



Комментариев нет: