вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

executive council of australian jewry




My reward for waking before the sun is the ability to witness�it breaking through the clouds and peeking up over the horizon. I�am greeted warmly by the�muted pinks, purples,�and blues as I�make my way to work each day. The sky is always something different. Itapos;s always something beautiful.�

The trees are reddening here. More beauty. Chemical reactions. Is that all we are as we die daily, renew ourselves and trudge ever onward? Are your leaves wilting, giving way to the coming frost? The Earth cycles each year, dying, giving way into the soil, and renewing, blossoming and shining.�And we�are within it. As the sun escapes me, I�yearn for it. The source of ALL life. I desire warmth, and as the cold comes closer still, I am preparing.

duramax filters, executive council of australian jewry, executive council magazine, executive council for a greater tacoma, executive council.



Комментариев нет: