среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fraude informatique




I finished Breaking Dawn last night. The series is over and it kinda makes me sad, but now I have the movie to look forward to Sarah, Nikki, and I are going to go see it on midnight I am PUMPED Now that I finished that series, I need to read the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun since some jerk ruined it. :( The next series Iapos;m going to read is Harry Potter since I stopped at the 3rd book like 6 years ago. Iapos;m going to start with the first one and work my way up. It feels weird to go from a 700 page book to a 200 pages book. Oh well, Harry Potter books get more and more pages each time around.
Iapos;m currently addicted the pandora.com. If you havenapos;t checked it out, I totally recommend it.
Fall Break was good. It was nice and relaxing. I still feel weird with my new car even though Iapos;ve had it since July. Wow, has it really been that long? I donapos;t think I even have 2000 miles on it yet, but then again I donapos;t drive around everywhere here.
Iapos;m really pumped for my birthday weekend. Concert on the 30th. Alapos;s with friends around midnight. Hangout with my mom during the day on Halloween and then drive back to t-town.
Iapos;m really enjoying my art class this semester. All the people in it are really cool and they are fun to talk to.

Check out my Deviant Art lollipopdvl.deviantart.com.

<3catc


consumer reports lawnmower reviews, fraude informatique, fraude informatico, fraude fiscale, fraude fiscal.



Комментариев нет: