четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

doris gee phil moore




Iapos;m now 6 weeks pregnant and overall still feeling somewhat normal For this Iapos;m very thankful. Iapos;ve only really been sick with my first pregnancy. I battled some morning sickness with the other two, but nothing like I did with my first. I keep waiting to be sick or have a really bad day and it has yet to happen. But, itapos;s still early and I have plenty of time to feel sick. But, Iapos;m feeling lucky to have made it half way through my first trimester without any major sickness or issues.
But, I am definitely feeling pregnant now The last week or so Iapos;ve been totally exhausted all day I really have to make it a point to try and nap/rest sometime during my day. Monday I choose not too and so paid for it. I couldnapos;t focus on anything, not even dinner. Thankfully the girls are old enough I can usually get rest. I remember being pregnant with Lilli, when I had a 2yr old and a 5 month old. I donapos;t know how I made it There many days of me laying on the floor on their room while they crawled and played all over me. It is so much nicer to be pregnant with older children this tie around I have been feeling very Blah the last couple days. Iapos;ve discovered I now need to eat a bunch of small meals throughout my day. I canapos;t eat too much at once, or my tummy wonapos;t like it. But, this is all so small in comparison to the morning sickness I had with my first pregnancy.
For those not on my facebook, we have decided our baby names.
Boy - George Conrad
Girl - Kathryn(Kate) Elaine


doris gee phil moore, doris gee and phil moore, doris gee, doris gates blue willow.



Комментариев нет: